globalone recognises the importance of, and is committed to, minimising the environmental impact of our business activities. We are proactively involved in implementing pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all that we do.
We are committed to:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities,
- Promote environmental awareness to our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work,
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable,
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our office including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable,
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of,
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly,
- Where required by Australian legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programs,
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it,
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimize the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.