Managed Disaster Recovery
Data is the key to every organisation, whether it is a Business, School or University.
With volumes exponentially increasing, there is even more reason to have a robust, best of breed and flexible solution to align with your changing needs.
The Traditional way of data recovery and backup
Most organisations will have off site data backup facility that supports their Business continuity and Disaster recovery plans. This combined with “hot stand-by” Centre can be a very expensive and risky operational process that only an enterprise could justify.
The globalone Contingency Appliance (CA) is a Backup & Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service solution that provides a fully managed solution that delivers on site hardware, connectivity and off-site data storage and replication, as a fully managed service, paid for on a monthly basis.
The Clever Way – 35% Savings over tape solutions
The globalone CA Backup & Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service is a flexible, safe, and economical that meets your data storage and recovery needs. Delivered as a fully managed service, globalone CA Backup & Recovery-as-a-Service is safely incorporated into your current infrastructure, delivering enterprise backup and recovery services.
With a pay as you go monthly plan and minimal or no up-front costs, the globalone CA represents cost and efficiency gains over a legacy tape or physical media solution. The CA represents cost savings of up to 35% over traditional physical media solutions.
Advances in backup technology such as direct-to-disk and data de-duplication allow full server backups, that normally take hours to finish, to be completed in minutes. Data is automatically replicated either to our secure data Centre facilities or one of your other sites or campuses, therefore eliminating messy tape rotations and the possible human errors that are the cause of most data losses.
The benefits of globalone Contingency Appliance
As a fully managed service CA™ provides enhanced SLA levels to customers over traditional backup strategies. CA™ Service Benefits:
- Charged as monthly CAPEX payments based on Capacity usage
- Reduces TCO on Infrastructure & IT resources
- Minimises risk to business from data loss.
- Improved Business Continuity through faster, reliable online restores
- Ensure Regulatory compliance
- Eliminates tape shipping, handling and storage costs
- Provides easy to use self-recovery & monitoring tools
- LUN to LUN Replication across Heterogeneous storage environments
- Reduced communications costs due to higher data compression ratios
What do you get as part of this service?
- System and Software upgrades
- Monthly reporting
- Periodic restores and testing
- support numerous applications and operating systems including, but not limited to, Mircosoft, Novell, Oracle, SAP, VMware, XEN, Unix and Hyper-V
To find out more about our CA, please give us a call on 1300 551 707, or complete our online contact form.